Check out below for a couple of tips that can help your upcoming move go a smoothly as possible!
1. Plan ahead and start a list of all the things you know you will need to do like:
- call a professional mover (we suggest calling AMJ Campbell at 780-453-6946!)
- packing supplies, you’ll need lots of boxes, tape and packing paper
- if you have pets, figure out where they will be able to stay during move day
2. Start packing early, begin with the items you know you will not need! You will likely need more boxes than you think – set aside some extra empty boxes for last minute items.
3. Keep a cleaning kit full of any supplies to might need to tidy up and clean on moving day
4. Hold a garage sale a couple weeks prior to moving. This will give you lots of time to get rid of all the items you don’t want to take with you.
5. Keep your valuables safe. It is best to keep high value items like insurance papers, passports, and family heirlooms with you during the move to ensure they do not get misplaced or lost.
At AMJ Campbell we understand that moving can be a huge task to take on, and we are willing to help ease your mind and make your best move possible. If you are feeling overwhelmed or need help planning your move give us a call. We would love to help you with any questions you might have and make this stressful task as easy as possible.